Whenever you consume a product, take a medication, operate a vehicle, or use any type of other product, you have expectation that it will be safe and not cause harm. However, every year, Nebraskans are injured or killed by dangerous or defective products. Many of these injuries result from products that are improperly designed, improperly manufactured, or fail to carry the necessary warning labels. At Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O., our Omaha attorneys are committed to helping individuals and families dealing with injuries that result from defective products.
If you or a family member has suffered an injury or illness because of a defective product, please contact our Omaha injury attorneys today so we can help you. We have decades of experience and understand how important it is to quickly and effectively get you help. Call us today at 402-371-4300.
Knowledgeable Product Liability Attorneys
Product manufacturers, designers, distributors, and retailers have an obligation to produce and sell products that are safe for their intended purpose and other foreseeable uses. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling products liability litigation at the state and federal levels. Demonstrating liability in these cases is complex. Our firm regularly engages expert witnesses to demonstrate failings of a product or design that led to an injury.
We have helped clients seek damages after being injured or sick because of the following:
- Design defects -- products that were flawed in their design
- Manufacturing defects -- products that became dangerous or defective during their manufacturing
- Marketing defects -- products that were falsely or improperly marketed to the general public, resulting in injuries and illnesses
- Lack of proper warnings -- products that lacked the necessary warning labels, drug interaction warnings, or the proper safety instructions
We can help you no matter what product caused your suffering. If the producer, manufacturer, or marketer failed to provide you with a quality product or enough information, then we have grounds to file a lawsuit for compensation. We have helped clients when any of the following has caused them to suffer:
- Defective vehicles or auto parts
- Defective medical devices, including knee replacements, hip replacements, and pacemakers
- Dangerous drugs
- Chemical exposure
- Defective farm machinery
- Defective home electronics
- Defective power tools or industrial equipment
- Defective baby or children's products
- Contaminated food
Contact Our Products Liability Lawyers Today
When you or a family member is suffering because of a defective product, don't wait to seek representation. Our attorneys will put in the time to thoroughly research your case, seek expert testimony, and be prepared to take your case to court if necessary. We also have decades of experience in mass torts against a defective products and can represent you if you'd like to join a class-action suit.
Contact us today so we can help you get the compensation you deserve. We invite you to visit either of our Omaha or Norfolk offices or to fill out the page on this form. Additionally, you can call us at 402-371-4300. Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O., serves clients from Omaha, Norfolk, Lincoln, and surrounding areas in Nebraska.